A MESSAGE TO ALL CLIENTS ABOUT THE RAPID INCREASE IN COVID 19 INFECTIONS IN GAUTENG
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Flick Damp Proofing are following the guidelines of WHO to safeguard our clients and staff. We are determined to do our part to reduce the spread of this virus.
As such we have implemented the following measures:
- All staff are screened daily with temperatures being taken and recorded.
- Any staff member showing any flu symptoms, having a high temperature or cough, will be sent home and are to receive medical clearance before returning to work.
- Social distancing is maintained by all staff on our premises.
- Our offices, ablution facilities, change room and lockers are regularly sanitized.
- Each work vehicle is supplied with sanitizer, which the team will use on arrival at site, every time they leave and return to site and periodically throughout the day.
- Facemasks are worn at all time by our staff. Additionally, gloves will be used by our workmen whilst they are on site.
- All tools and equipment are regularly sanitized.
We realise that it is in the interests of all that this pandemic is brought under control as soon as possible, so any helpful suggestions and feedback are welcome.
The flick Management team
- We have been THE professional Damp proofers since 1972
- We analyse the cause of damp before offering the solution
- Our treatment of rising damp involves silicone injection under pressure using a piston pump.
- We don’t "hide" damp, our goal is to eliminate it.
- Our guarantees are always honoured no quibble
- We don’t hide behind the small print
- We only use fully trained and qualified staff
- We only use damp proofing products and methods that have a proven track record
- We promise to give you our personal service at all times
- With 90% of our work being private home, security is of paramount importance in all our projects
For more information about us please click here